Dato’ Beh Hang Kong
Appointed as the Executive Director of ML Global in July 2016, Dato’ Beh Hang Kong was previously the Managing Director.
Starting his career as a reporter with China Press Berhad, Dato’ Beh Hang Kong went on to becoming the Regional Executive Secretary by the Malaysian Chinese Association.
He then decided to establish his own company that marketed office equipment before he began extensively investing in property and development. Being an active member of the community, Dato’ Beh Hang Kong sits on the board of the following organisations:
- Municipal Councillor for the Majlis Perbandaran Shah Alam
- Executive Director of Yang Tai Berhad
- Deputy Board Chairman of China-Malaysia Qinzhou Industrial Park (CMQIP) in Qinzhou, Quangxi People’s Republic of China
- Director of several other private limited companies
- Director of Malaysia-China Business Council (MCBC)
- Deputy Chairman of Malaysia-Guangdong Chamber of Investment and Promotion (MGCIP)