Executive Director & CEO
Datuk Richard Lim Lit Chek DPSM
Appointed as the CEO of ML Global in December 2016, Datuk Richard Lim Lit Chek is also on the board as an Executive Director.
Graduating with a First Class Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, he then went on to do a Masters Degree in Engineering Management from Cornell University in New York.
His other academic achievements include:
- Winning the VICROADS Education Prize
- Best Student Award
- Golden Key National Honor Society Award
- Most Innovative Award in Concrete Design Competition (C.I.A)
- Fellowship Merit Award from Cornell University
In 2007, Datuk Richard Lim founded MITC Engineering Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of LBS Bina Group Berhad. He has since had 16 years of experience in the field of property development and is actively involved in Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s).
Being an active member of the community, Datuk Richard Lim is on the board of the following organisations:
- President of Petaling Lim Clan Association
- Vice President of Malaysia Guangdong Chamber of Investment Promotion (MGCIP)
- Vice President of Selangor Petaling Business and Industry Association
- Youth President of KL-Selangor Anxi Association
- Youth President of Selangor Sungai Way Hokkian Association
- Deacon of Mega Chinese Methodist Church