Datuk Wira Joey Lim Hock Guan, DCSM, DMSM, PJK, JP
Appointed as the Executive Director of ML Global in July 2016, Datuk Wira Joey Lim Hock Guan was previously the Senior Non-Independent Non-Executive Director.
Starting his career in Civil Engineering with a B.Sc. from Tennessee Technology University, USA, Datuk Wira Joey Lim has 20 years of experience in the field of property development and construction. An active member of the community, he is a major driving force behind the successful implementation of projects in the Klang Valley, as well as several non-profit-making organisations around Malaysia.
Datuk Wira Joey is a prominent board member on several subsidiary companies under the LBGB Group which include:
- The Risk Management Committee
- ESOS Committee in LBGB
- Zhuhai Holdings Investment Group Limited
- Non-Executive Director of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
He also plays a key role as:
- Chairman of Persatuan Hokkien Sungai Way
- President of Selangor Petaling Business & Industry Association
- Vice President of Malaysia Guangdong Chamber of Investment Promotion
- Vice President of The Malaysian Chamber of Commerce in Guangdong, China
A driven and successful businessman, Datuk Wira Joey Lim Hock Guan is also a qualified sharpshooter with a certification from the National Rifle Association, Washington D.C. He was also recently awarded the….